Ola is keen to work with drivers who have a demonstrated track record in delivering superior driving services. For this purpose, Ola maintains rules and standards which are contained in Ola’s terms and conditions for drivers which are contained in your driver app as well as in guidelines and policies.
These rules and guidelines include the following:
- Ensuring up-to-date vehicle and driver licensing requirements;
- Complying with our customer service policy;
- Driving in an effective and timely manner;
- Refraining from abusive or discriminatory behaviour;
- Not attempting to interfere with our customers’ privacy or confidentiality;
- Complying with signage requirements and using your stickers;
- Ensuring your own safety and security, using our Safety Button in emergencies;
- Not having any non-paying passengers in your vehicle when driving for Ola;
- Not cancelling service requests as far as possible;
- Not smoking or using tobacco while driving for Ola;
- Using shortest route possible;
- Refraining from using mobile phones unless in emergency or stopping the vehicle prior to usage;
- Manipulating the driver app to earn more;
- Complying with Lost and Found Items obligations.
f you have any questions or comments regarding our Driver Community Rules, you can email to us at email@example.com.